Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to Life, Rylee Grace!




I really should be catching up on a ton of work right now, but really I am so extremely overwhelmed with just loving life right now.

This weekend, while looking into the face of my God-Daughter, Rylee Grace I was just so astounded by LIFE. This was a moment when I stopped and thought...

I will remember this moment the rest of my life.



I know there will certainly be many more moments like this (the birth of my own children for example) But this was the just such an amazing moment. .The Beginning of LIFE

I was mopping a public restroom when I found out that Melissa was pregnant... but it never really HIT me until Friday when I looked into Rylee's little pink face and was just blown away with the unfathomable beauty that life has to offer.

No comments: